OM1 and VM1 in, up, set, and running. Thanks TD and SM :)

Sorry for the glare, and, i have more vids of songs that are not so constant that make the OM1 dance a bit more.

Sorry, but my VM stays fairly constant, CUZ ive worked my nuts off and spent my nuts off to MAKE that happen.....lol.

And, ya, mine are just "mounted". Meh...... they look cool, and work for me. This is just a platform that gets changed every other month, and gets the

fuck kicked out of it anyway. Sooooooooo, gfy if your gonna bitch about it. ;)

Enjoy, thanks for watching. And thanks to you Steve, and Tony. Thanks for the PM's and late night bullshit sessions Tony. :) Your a stud.

I played this song.... for as long as i did...

This is 4hz below my tuning.... (not that sp4's really care but)

For a reason. :)

Cone check for heat.... was fine..... :)

Edited by KyLar96

Looks sick man! Love my smd D'amore meters...they are just awesome!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19