Jump to content

San Antonio USACi Show Photos


gckless

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry double post bro. Internet lag. Didn't know you were on Smd! Shoulda asked me for a demo!

Hey, right back at ya! Lol. I don't really come here all that often, another forum is my home forum, but I would have if I knew you were here. I'll be taking lots more at Heat Wave (I think that's the next show anywhere close).

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

tantric needs to hurry up with my subs so I can.make a show lmfao

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

tantric needs to hurry up with my subs so I can.make a show lmfao

No kidding. I want to hear that thing.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10055 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...