BigManAC Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 Came across these in my storage unit the other day and they would just taking up space so we decided to just hook them up to my SQ2200. Ohh and the nice little vocal at the beginning is Brandonbkd wanting to serenade yall. Enjoy. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
bassman619 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 Burn burn burn.. You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
hammiethebasshead Posted April 7, 2014 Report Posted April 7, 2014 that infinity by 9 held on longer than I expected it to once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
S15_Silvia Posted April 10, 2014 Report Posted April 10, 2014 'omg what a waste y didnt u send that to me instead' says every youtube idiot. Amusing vid for sure 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
BigManAC Posted April 10, 2014 Author Report Posted April 10, 2014 Haha yeah no kidding. Looking back though I wish I would have kept the pioneer so I could use it for the Rubens tube I want to make this summer. Ohh well I can find another lying around somewhere. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.