Hopefully by then they are making alts for them.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 3 weeks later...

Not tryna be annoying or sound stupid hahah but I haven't been able to work on my car for a couple weeks and it just makes me think about doing more and more to it haha.

The problem is there aren't high output alts for my car yet so I can't really do much more power wise.

So, I was wondering if any of you have some ideas to throw at me for some random visual or performance upgrades I can do in the meantime while waiting for a possible alternator option in the future.

I have been looking through some of the other focus build logs and haven't really found much of the visual or performance side. I've tinted my windows and plasti dipped my rims so far.

fswerks.com exhaust, wouldn't recommend the k&n intake, get one of the other ones. H&R coilovers, better engine mount, upgrade sway bars, a couple places doing tuning for the car, one is injected engineering and the one I would go with focus-power.com

there are lots of things you can do with it.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

I was looking at the K&N intake a while back but the guy I'm pretty sure I can't even get it shipped to me cuz it's not street legal in CA. But I could be mistaken.

I heard that an intake would help with the sad puttering when taking off, it's like a grandma car lol, but is there an intake you might recommend?

Thanks for the ideas though I'm gonna do lots of googling when I get home haha

The problem with the k&n is that it will crack your maf housing. It's only a $4 part but it pisses me off that they designed it the way they did. I know steeda makes one that replaces the part, not sure on the others. That sputtering shit is the pos tranny they put in the car, I fucking hate it and myself for not waiting till the st came out, I just needed a car. The best ways to improve it is to upgrade the engine mount and give it a tune.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

Yeah check with central Florida motor sports, fswerks, steeda, and massive for upgrade options.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

The problem with the k&n is that it will crack your maf housing. It's only a $4 part but it pisses me off that they designed it the way they did. I know steeda makes one that replaces the part, not sure on the others. That sputtering shit is the pos tranny they put in the car, I fucking hate it and myself for not waiting till the st came out, I just needed a car. The best ways to improve it is to upgrade the engine mount and give it a tune.

Everything I've been finding says it fits the ST but haven't really found anything specific for just the focus. Are some parts compatible between the two?

Archived