whats the least you would do?

Have you *called* dc? You can talk to them and they'll do applications that aren't listed on their site.

na havent called them yet and i feel like there is something wrong internally with the amp as when i try to tune the amp with the dd-1 without speaker wires in it shuts off when i cur the lpf up and gain barely creeper on and but when the phase 180 is on it doesnt do it and when the speaker wire is in the amp it tunes fine also ;o

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

ok im on a really tight budget in my car and have nowhere near the electrical to run full tilt what i have in right now :

2500bdcp at 2 ohms

2 DC level 4 12's

1/0 skyhigh wire

stock alt

stock front batt

my subs are begging me for power and my voltage takes a shit on itself when i cut it up (low 9's) im on a reallllyyy tight budget and have to save for every single thing i buy and plan to buy a d975 this week to throw that stock battery away, i was thinking a d3100 in back then after i purchase the d975 save for a d3100 then a h/o alt. would a d975 and d3100 with a 270 singer alt be fine to run around 4k rms?

Voltage drops to low 9s? I would be afraid something is gonna burn up. If your on a tight budget save the stock battery and just get a d3100 in the trunk until you can get a new alternator.. How many amps is your stock alternator currently rated for? Hopefully its around 150 amp range

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

ok im on a really tight budget in my car and have nowhere near the electrical to run full tilt what i have in right now :2500bdcp at 2 ohms2 DC level 4 12's 1/0 skyhigh wirestock altstock front batt my subs are begging me for power and my voltage takes a shit on itself when i cut it up (low 9's) im on a reallllyyy tight budget and have to save for every single thing i buy and plan to buy a d975 this week to throw that stock battery away, i was thinking a d3100 in back then after i purchase the d975 save for a d3100 then a h/o alt. would a d975 and d3100 with a 270 singer alt be fine to run around 4k rms?

Voltage drops to low 9s? I would be afraid something is gonna burn up. If your on a tight budget save the stock battery and just get a d3100 in the trunk until you can get a new alternator.. How many amps is your stock alternator currently rated for? Hopefully its around 150 amp range

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

120 is pretty good. My alternator is only 80 amps. lol...I would install a volt meter just to keep a eye on your voltage drop to be safe. that's what I did and my system has been holding up ok on stock battery and alt. Never sees below 12.8 V and im not 100% but im running about 1.5-2k W atm ( im actually clamping my amp today to find out )

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Mikes a good dude.. Pretty sure he could recase it for ya down the road. He's been a huge help to me. Tell him Doug sent ya.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Mikes a good dude.. Pretty sure he could recase it for ya down the road. He's been a huge help to me. Tell him Doug sent ya.

i hit him up and they only have it for 04 models and up :(

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived