whats the least you would do?

ok im on a really tight budget in my car and have nowhere near the electrical to run full tilt what i have in right now :

2500bdcp at 2 ohms

2 DC level 4 12's

1/0 skyhigh wire

stock alt

stock front batt

my subs are begging me for power and my voltage takes a shit on itself when i cut it up (low 9's) im on a reallllyyy tight budget and have to save for every single thing i buy and plan to buy a d975 this week to throw that stock battery away, i was thinking a d3100 in back then after i purchase the d975 save for a d3100 then a h/o alt. would a d975 and d3100 with a 270 singer alt be fine to run around 4k rms?

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Im no expert by anymeans, but i would not let my voltage drop that low. Go easy on the volume until you have the proper upgrades.. If your alt cant keep up then i would think batts would be usless..

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Im no expert by anymeans, but i would not let my voltage drop that low. Go easy on the volume until you have the proper upgrades.. If your alt cant keep up then i would think batts would be usless..

yea i didnt mean to let it drop that low lol it just hit 1 note and dropped so i cut it down immediately, would getting a d975 then doing alt then d3100 after be a wiser choice?

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

IDK man, like i said im no expert, im learning my self...But if you have that much draw, your stock alt wont keep up. You'll have new dead batterys..Unless your easy on the knob

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

IDK man, like i said im no expert, im learning my self...But if you have that much draw, your stock alt wont keep up. You'll have new dead batterys..Unless your easy on the knob

yea im just trying to figure out what i should do first.. i really dont wanna do the alt first because i have no idea how long this car is ganna last its slowly falling apart lol.. i wanted to throw the batteries in first then alt last since it was the most expensive. but if it is just ganna kill the batteries i dont see a point in doing batteries first get what im saying? lol

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

The least you would want to do is to match the amp hours of your draw to your capacity and alternator output.

If you have 350a of draw you'll want to match that with your alt that may be 90a along with the rest in batteries to make up for the balance.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

The least you would want to do is to match the amp hours of your draw to your capacity and alternator output.

If you have 350a of draw you'll want to match that with your alt that may be 90a along with the rest in batteries to make up for the balance.

i got a quote from singer and he said the 240a alt would be fine for 4-5k rms daily if i decided to expand up to 1k rms but i was just wondering if a d975 and d3100 would be fine for it and would it be okay to go ahead and do the batteries on stock alt and alt when i get cash

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Is the 975 the biggest that u can fit underhood I would go bigger if possible. Like a d3400 do that and a d3100 and be easy on voltage till u get that alt .

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Is the 975 the biggest that u can fit underhood I would go bigger if possible. Like a d3400 do that and a d3100 and be easy on voltage till u get that alt .

idk ill check their site and see real quick and let you know lol

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived