I must have said I wasn't being a dick a dozen times, lol. Just clearing up confusion, not berating you for not having cam specs.

And btw, my college years (med school) had nothing to do with my career, and I make far more than I would as an M.D.

99% of what I know was learned through individual effort, not college.

It's all good brother. I just do not like to get trolled. Especially when I can find all of the correct information to verify my post simply by using google search ...

Well, atleast you do have a college education ... Better than not having anything at all.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Hugs?

I actually was a subcontractor for Comcast for a few weeks. I bought a $9k trencher to do bury-drops, and it broke, irreparably, on the first job. The company that built it decided not to warranty it.

Then they put me on installs, and my first call was to the Mayor's house, who was also a US congressman for several years. We bs'd from 8am until 11pm, and Comcast called me to say I was fired. Oh well, that guy is a friend now.

I actually was a subcontractor for Comcast for a few weeks. I bought a $9k trencher to do bury-drops, and it broke, irreparably, on the first job. The company that built it decided not to warranty it.

Then they put me on installs, and my first call was to the Mayor's house, who was also a US congressman for several years. We bs'd from 8am until 11pm, and Comcast called me to say I was fired. Oh well, that guy is a friend now.

I've never been a contractor. I've worked in-house for going on 18 years.

Started out as a installer, then into service ... Now I'm in the system technical department.

I've been in a bucket truck going on 10 years.

Sorry to say, We are not in the business to chat with one customer all day ... So far I've made 26 different stops today making repairs to peoples TV, Phone, an internet. Comcast pays good money, but in return ... You as a technician need to put in a few honnest days of hard work ...

Most mechanics that I am friends with NEVER get any time to chat. Most work off of commission alone and will quickly get replaced if they are caught fucking off ... Just the way it is in today's economy.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived