Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help on designing a good sub box or wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks guys for the feed back its always good to ask questions so since that design is a big fail on to the next one..........here are a couple of wall designs i was thinking about but want you all to pick one that will be good for me dis reguard the 38x28x36 cause I could go wider plus I have 4 18's one just need to be reconed so leave some thoughts and PLEASE NO NEGATIVE STUFF ....JOE X .....LOL but here they are:[{IMG}20140415_164037_zps0h8xuxhk.jpg

Posted

Considering that one too but what will the final tune be on that build you was talking about with those aero ports I want it to be a low monster .......

Posted

Look at 3 8" or 2 10" aero ports to. Both roughly the same port area but might give more volume then the 6 6" ports.

can use sonotube and make flares. Add strength to them with resin and bracing. Bracing could be done in a way that helps brace the box as well.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

As soon as I start on the box I will come back but now I'm doing my doors but thanks for all ......any more suggestions keep them coming on those wall setup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...