Who can get me a HO alternator?

Ok well hopefully I get a response back from him soon. Is it better to call?

For Mike? Email is best.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

For Mike? Email is best.

Took 2 days for my F-150 quote, 3 or 4 for my volvo. Mike himself emailed me for the F-150 though, at like 3 in the morning lolol

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

For Mike? Email is best.

Took 2 days for my F-150 quote, 3 or 4 for my volvo. Mike himself emailed me for the F-150 though, at like 3 in the morning lolol

It took me exactly 2hrs and 50 mins, but I emailed him on a monday night lol But damn, 3 in the morning? I bet you were happy when you woke up LOL

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

For Mike? Email is best.

It took me exactly 2hrs and 50 mins, but I emailed him on a monday night lol But damn, 3 in the morning? I bet you were happy when you woke up LOL

That's the customer service I like man. Hell, it's 10 o'clock and the owner of Tantric was just pm'ing me, got an invoice just a few minutes ago. That's when you know a company is dedicated to CS. Just like Jon at skyhigh, always kicking ass here and on fb.

Then again, look at Mechman and Jacob from sundown. Nearly always replying to threads in their respective sections.

That's the customer service I like man. Hell, it's 10 o'clock and the owner of Tantric was just pm'ing me, got an invoice just a few minutes ago. That's when you know a company is dedicated to CS. Just like Jon at skyhigh, always kicking ass here and on fb.

Then again, look at Mechman and Jacob from sundown. Nearly always replying to threads in their respective sections.

Indeed. Customer service goes a LONG way with me

LMFAO so true

go with singer.. one reason he got my business.. he has done favors for me even when i didnt buy an alt from him. others quit replying after the second email

he sent me a plug for an alt he built for me a week ago and today i got an email

Hello Miguel

On your stock plug one of the wires is ignition and you can tie into that.
I recently had conversion harnesses specially made for your application.
I will ship you one when I get the chance
thats something he doesnt have to do and what others wont do.. on my other singer alt that i bought used he sent me a plug free of charge not even shipping. it was all paid by him when he didnt have to respond to my email.. Mike has a customer for life

For Mike? Email is best.

you can add Cody to the list.. he has giving me quotes and invoices at 4 am his time. and not only once dozens of times

For Mike? Email is best.

you can add Cody to the list.. he has giving me quotes and invoices at 4 am his time. and not only once dozens of times

Shit forgot all about Cody and Droppin HZ.

Carbon and CNGraphix too.

Archived