Mikey Bates Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 Just looking for opinions on net volume, box tuning, and port size/area. Daily Setup for my buddy, not sure what he has for trunk space but its 09-12 Accord, ( not sure the yerea but around there ) Thanks!
4bannger Posted April 11, 2014 Report Posted April 11, 2014 Your buddy want to buy 2 more I have the d2's. I'll sell them for $200 shipping on you
Mikey Bates Posted April 11, 2014 Author Report Posted April 11, 2014 I doubt it...but thanks for the offer
Joe X Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 On rated power 3.2 net, 34Hz 57 square inches of port area. No subs up in trunk cars.
Mikey Bates Posted May 21, 2014 Author Report Posted May 21, 2014 How does this sound ( delayd but finally got around to doing this ) height 17 width 30 depth 20 net 3.22 after .2 sub displacement and port port height 15.5 port width 3.75 port length 36 port area 58.13 tuning 33.18 hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.