Ok was going to a local shop in nc to do the install on my new car, 2012 nissan maxima. Well I went to guy bc I didn't want to possibly mess up anything in such a nice car.. But then he hit me with a 3200 price tag for some stuff that I really don't want to use.. I will admit the Arc audio components sounded great but I want better!!

So me an a friend are gonna do it just all my past builds

So honestly I want to do something very similar to what Steve did to the Lexus! Except on a smaller scale. I want my sub stage to be about 2500 watts an the box will be ported into the arm rest whole I'm hoping

But I want this to be a very musical car!!

So have a few questions car

Car will be completely second skinned but I'm on the fence about luxury lined an overkilled out.

I have a budget of 3000 dollars

I already have power wire Fuse blocks things like that

A rockford fosgate 800-4ad

Now I need help just designing the rest of it

Thanks for all your input God bless

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I would start by looking at your dimensions seeing what size sub you can fit. Then just search around at subs you might be interested in that can handle the 2500 watts you plan on getting. Btw you are going to need some electrical so fit that in your budget like a few big agm bats possibly an alternator

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

If you want some good deals on amps I would go with used there is a t2500bdcp for a good price in the classified section

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Guys not my first rodeo . Electrical will be up to par...dc 250 xs power 5100 an 4 xs 975s

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived