Jump to content

lock it up thanks


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol which one of you has a tl or it dont count lol

this!

Unless you put a meter to it don't waste your time

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

His system will be louder by his perception. Get a demo and see what you think. Let him think what he wants. If you guys want proof to back it up, go get metered

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

OK. I meet up with him in 2hrs from now. I KNOW his shit will be louder and should be.I'm just saying I don't think its going to be a 5db difference. When he is useing entry level subs. His box is 9cuft after sub/port 170" port area

18" port per foot. Here is some pics of his setup. I will take vid of it...IMG_229902665046089_zps1lm8teqi.jpeg

IMG_229993812276360_zps7xxrerkk.jpeg

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Posted

Hey, box looks great dude. Is it covered in suede or something? The only advantage you may have(besides better actual equipment) is that you're sealed off. He will likely lose some with all that dead space above the box. If he was walled off, it would be a no brainer. You may be closer than you think to this guy.

Anyways, thank you for sharing the pics. I dig the box very much ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Hey, box looks great dude. I'd it started in suede or something? The only advantage you may have(besides better actual equipment) is that you're sealed off. He will likely lose some with all that dead space above the box. If he was walled off, it would be a no brainer. You may be closer than you think to this guy.

Anyways, thank you for sharing the pics. I dig the box very much ;)

Thanks man. And yes I think its going to be closer then what others think. I just put some decaf on a USB that I know makes my system hit its peak lol. And if I have to I will get my subs stinky haha.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Posted

I told him he should just wall it with port on driver side, but this is what he wanted for size.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Posted

My shit was as loud if not louder. I think louder lok

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Posted

He's telling the same story about his ride to someone right now. What did he think in person of the comparison?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

He got a box that HE wanted. He told me the size and tune. I gave him that.Shit is tuned to 34hz, with subs that don't play low well.he may have 4 more subs then me but is dropping to 8.5v and his subs are junk. 2" coil 250w subs with like 9mm of xmax. I bet they are like 10 pounds each. My subs are ,50 pounds each with 34mm xmax one way with 3" coils. In s box tuned to 41hz. He has cone area but my 2 subs are better then his 6 IMO. I have had 6-12s in a areo ported box that wasn't as loud as what I got now. Also 4-15s that wouldn't out hit my 2-12s. Its whatever he walked away with his head hung low. Because he came out thinking his shit was untouchable.

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7860 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...