sbg Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 So a guy in my town got ahold of me to hook him up with a box design for his f150. For 6-10" powerbass entry level s-series. On a belva 5000d. So i help him out and what not. He gets it all together and has it up and ruuning for a day. So today (next day) he is texting me about how loud it is and I can tell he thinks its the loudest thing ever. So I'm like let's meet up tomorrow so I can get a demo and I will let you hear my shit to. He is like OK but I was told my system is louder then 4-15" rockfords in a SUV, so you won't be able to keep up with me. I have a focus with sealed off trunk,2-hdc3 12s on brz2400. Its not the loudest thing but does OK for only having a brz2400. You guys think I can keep up with him? I know he has a ton more cone area and may have a bit more power. But I think he is going to be surprised at what my 2-12s do in comparison to his 6-10s. Flex don't mean shit but here is a video of my setup. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
evermaxx Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 Seriously? Lol. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
sbg Posted April 12, 2014 Author Report Posted April 12, 2014 Seriously? Lol. Seriously. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
MACnonsence6 Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 id say he prolly has more cone area and power and perhaps even motor force atleast at par motor wise so idk if you can keep up per say I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
sbg Posted April 12, 2014 Author Report Posted April 12, 2014 I know his should be louder. I'm just saying he thinks its going to be like stupid louder then my setup. And I don't think so, 2db or so i would think. I had a 6-12" setup that was about the same as his and it wasn't all that much louder then what I got now 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted April 12, 2014 Author Report Posted April 12, 2014 He is tuned at 34 I am tuned at 41, I will just play shit in mid 40-50s lol should help me out. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
cgrez33 Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 So you designed a box and aren't proud it's a really good box lol. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
smashedz28 Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 If you 'hooked him up' with a design worth a shit he should sound a lot louder than you. This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen.
CstrokerV Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 Lol which one of you has a tl or it dont count lol my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
cubs_fan0718 Posted April 12, 2014 Report Posted April 12, 2014 Ear-o-Meter Brah! 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.