ToNasty Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 The more htz it has to tune to? I don't understand ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
xxgokouxx Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 Sorry, the bigger the diameter of the aeroport I use, the higher the Tuning frequency it has. My goal is 34-35Hz. If I use a 3.5in to 4in aeroport (diameter wise) the frequencies for 3.5 is 34.54Hz, and 39.65Hz for the 4in aeroport. This is utilizing all 17in of total length of the aeroport. Am I using the Torres Tuning Calc wrong or something?
ToNasty Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 So you make the port longer. I don't see the problem Just get PVC from Home Depot Whatever length you need ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
xxgokouxx Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 I think I got it.... I have to chop up my box by 8 inches to get it to displace correctly. Posting specs in a second. I'm still using an aeroport, but I think i'll have to use 2 90 degree elbows.
ToNasty Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 Need bigger aero. Try using 5/8s material to gain some net area. That 8 doesn't need 3/4 material ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 .75 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
xxgokouxx Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 Can you throw up some magic #s with it? I can't seem to get the combination right. I'm getting .52 cu ft, using dimensions above, with a 47in long port off of a 4in aero port. Does this application have a tuning error after a certain point? If you can, my MAX dimensions are 12H x 30W x 9D
ToNasty Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 I'll try tomorow. I don't have that program on my computer but my buddy does ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.