xxgokouxx Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 Not trying to harass you or anything, but do you want it? It's free and on this forum. If not it's cool
ToNasty Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 I don't know how to use computers at all. Plus I'm on mobile at the moment ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
xxgokouxx Posted April 13, 2014 Author Report Posted April 13, 2014 Ahh, gotcha . LMK when you get the chance though ToNasty, thank you!
xxgokouxx Posted April 14, 2014 Author Report Posted April 14, 2014 Bizzump, in hopes of some more insight on what I should do. FWIW: I took my phone and used a Hz tuning app, and found that it was loudest at 38Hz (my assumption of the sweet spot on the box). I'm still waiting for the port to come in, since it's ordered. At this point IDC for making the box smaller, but I'm more concerned about the heat of the subwoofer's endcap. It's a new sub, and I'm not sure if that's the issue or not. I'm not clipping as the amp isn't telling me I'm clipping.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.