burnt fuse?

Okay so i am redoing part of my wiring today and discovered that one of my 250 amp anl fuses is discolored/slightly burned in the middle.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181351550967 These are what i bought. Im running voodoo 0 gauge wire, and i have multiple grounds and have done big 3 all out of it. So did i just buy crap fuses or could there be a different issue?

I've had Rockford fuses that had some discoloration before. All RF 0g ofc.

don't know anything about the fuses or wires you used so can't say more but could always replace with a different fuse/brand if you want to.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I browned the middle of the three that came off my runs from the front to the rear, .....

I found that all three, and the top screw that holds the cable eyelet loose, and no where new "locked down".

Reloaded all new fuses, and made effort to tighten em down. So far, i havent "discolored" one yet.

Just my experience ..... :shrug:

^ should have added that.

when mine discolored the battery terminal was old and didn't tighten down good but I didn't notice until I randomly checked wiring was all tight (I periodically check wiring to be safe). Replaced it and haven't had a fuse discolor again.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

When you get to a million different connections, and shit in a build, ..... add late night ventures, and toss in a few million beers, ... well, some shit gets forgotten and or half done.

I actually remembered the night i did those connections, and remember the reason i left them "slightly loose"....

hey, chit happnens...

Archived