my buddy is going to own a repo business here pretty soon and im going to be is main man. B) theres alot to deal with in this game, its not all about towing a car on the late night tip ;) i know alot but not enough. is there anyone that has experiance or has had a car repoed?

Edited by gotFI?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

yea, my dad bought me a 2002 Dodge Dakota in 05. Paid it off and everything. In 07 he went to jail for failure to pay child support because he worked out of town. When he got out, he had to pay off the whole sum he owed. He had no money or job so he went to a loan office and and took a loan out on my truck. He gave them the title and they gave him around $2500. Well he didnt know that every month you have to pay 2 months worth of payment (if that makes sense?) Everytime u didnt make the payment, the charge went up 600bills. He got like 6gs behind. So one night im asleep in my apartment and i hear a loud scrapping noise outside. Not thinking anything i go back to bed. wake up to go to school and damn if my truck is gone! My neighbors said they saw a guy cutting my parking brake line or wtever at 2am and tow my truck off. Sucks ass.

Not much u can do. My 02 Dodge Dakota with 30,000 miles that we bought for $16,000 sold for $700 with my new Alpine h/u at an auction house in Roanoke, VA...

well end of story

Lets Go Ski

I sat on the porch last night and watch my neighbors car get repo'd :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I sat on the porch last night and watch my neighbors car get repo'd :lol:

thats some funny shit. i was driving home one night and spotted a repo truck. i decided to follow it and see if i can get a good laugh. i got bored and went home with no show.

127702-1.jpg

repoing is a hard job, i went out with my cousin one weekend a few years back to make a few dollars, and were prowling the streets looking for a chrysler 300m and we found it thanks to a pissed girl friend, at a club, and since we were going to make something that night we scoped it out for around 20 minutes and no sooner than we had it hooked to the truck to drag that bish down the road to resecure it for hwy mileage, a whole gang of sobs came pouring out of the joint ready to kill lol,. long story short, we hauled ass with the car and the guys beat the shit out of the trunk and broke the back glass .... so watch your ass for sure... and that was the last time i went with him, the 200 i made that night wasnt worth what could have happend

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

repoing is a hard job, i went out with my cousin one weekend a few years back to make a few dollars, and were prowling the streets looking for a chrysler 300m and we found it thanks to a pissed girl friend, at a club, and since we were going to make something that night we scoped it out for around 20 minutes and no sooner than we had it hooked to the truck to drag that bish down the road to resecure it for hwy mileage, a whole gang of sobs came pouring out of the joint ready to kill lol,. long story short, we hauled ass with the car and the guys beat the shit out of the trunk and broke the back glass .... so watch your ass for sure... and that was the last time i went with him, the 200 i made that night wasnt worth what could have happend

2 out of 10 that will happen. 7 out of 10 the borrower with give up the keys. if they dont, boot the car and call the tow truck. i like the whole skip trace part myself. hunting the fucker down for hours at a time and they dont even know it. anyone can drive a frickin tow truck, but i want to jimmy my way in the vehicle and drive it off.

127702-1.jpg

have you ever seen that repo show on tv? i saw an episode where they were getting shot at when they picked up a vehicle. i hope you stay safe james

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz