Jump to content

Any input on this pioneer deck?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Friend is selling one for 50$ MHD upgraded.

I got a cheap alpine 2v deck so figured I would upgrade. Idk if it's worth it. But is this deck good?

Pioneer DEH-P7000BT

Posted

roughly $80 on ebay so $50 ftf as long as it's in good shape and works sounds like a fair deal all the way around

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

I run the 8000BT ... & I love it. It is exactly what I wanted ... AM/FM/CD ... AUX/USB/iPod, etc. ... & absolutely had to be a double-DIN. Snag it!

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

Will do!!

Will I gain dbs? Lol jk

Just me ... & I have read it from others on here, & elsewhere, too ... I would only use Pioneer or Alpine source units.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1387 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...