Second Skin Audio

Zv4 15".....over my head a bit

Go 2 6" ports ..flare ends..done .. =) ..man thats a bigass sub for a truck maybe you should just put a tanau cover on and do a blowthrough 4th order..it would be way more efficient get louder and produce a good output..but I also understand if you dont want to cut up your truck or you like to use the bed to haul stuff.. if you do aeros you will have to work really hard to get those ends flared smoothly..6" aeros are expensive imo..I would just buy a 6 inc pvc pipe at homedepot and some aluminum flares tape them to the pipe and go crazy with the bondo..just make sure you have alot of clearance behind that pole piece..

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

I know I'm throwing tons of questions about there but would a one 6" piece be too little? I'd hate to run into the same problem I'm having now but with two 6" ports the calculator I'm using says they need to be 38" each and that'll be really hard to fit. One 6" piece only needs 16.75" which would be no problem.

Never heard of a sonotube before but looked it up a bit after you mentioned it and I'm about to head down to Lowes to go get some. Thanks for the tip. One more question about round ports....if I do 1 8" port and still get some noise, can I add a second one that is 4" diameter down the road or would that cause problems? I realize the length might be a little difficult to figure out with two different diameters but assuming they were correct would it be okay or is this commonly known to be a bad idea?

Different sized ports = not a great idea. A single 8 inch port is great for a single 15 from everything I have seen.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived