CT Wrangler Holding 13.4+ On a Single Battery (AGM400)

No he was given the warning because hes a dealer and hes trying to sell. If you dont know whst you are talking about dont comment. Im unable to watch the video but if he mentions contacting him to purchase or anything else like that hes not allowed to do so without being a vendor here. Soemthing he has not approached us for I do believe.

I didn't know he was a dealer and I havnt seen him trying to sell anything. I do know what im talking about because its all over facebook. lol

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

No he was given the warning because hes a dealer and hes trying to sell. If you dont know whst you are talking about dont comment. Im unable to watch the video but if he mentions contacting him to purchase or anything else like that hes not allowed to do so without being a vendor here. Soemthing he has not approached us for I do believe.

If i recall all i said is where i bought them, not advertising.

i got my singer alt from Mike Singer

I got my sundowns from Sundown

I got my wood from Bostwicks lumber yard

I got my jeep from pelegrino Jeep dealer

I am not advertising i am just saying where i bought my stuff. Whats the big deal.

If i said GO BUY THIS BATTERY FROM "xxxxx" BEST PRICES AROUND that would be advertising

Its not about the review its about the sales pitch. We have paying vendors here just like most forums. Its not fair to them if we let someone come in and do the same thijg for free that our vendors pay for. We enforce that when it bevomes an issue. It only becomes an issue when someone has to run off to facebook and complain about it. This is the 4th or 5th time this video has been posted before you posted it. And youre the actual owner builder. Im all for fair and unbiased reviews. Its how the car audio scene grows to include new brands but we cannot allow someone to step on the toes of our supporting vendors for their own personal gain.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Bill the issue isnt you and you arent the cause by any stretch so dont think we are trying to slight you its not the case. Like I said I havent watched the videos. I do know what has been sajd elsewhere though and what people were up to before you posted it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I didn't know he was a dealer and I havnt seen him trying to sell anything. I do know what im talking about because its all over facebook. lol
so hearing one side of a story off of Facebook means you know what's going on? Lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

People are just trying to help me get some views N8, The problem is, why ban them.

Lets take down all the Blockshaker battery videos because they are not a dealer on smd. Seems fair

Or maybe lets take down some Other brands too;
Any video that has something to do with a jeep/honda/dodge/ford, because they are not dealers on SMD. Seems legit.

let me call my jeep dealer and see if they will buy dealer space on smd

so hearing one side of a story off of Facebook means you know what's going on? Lol
Well actually the post is going on 100 comments, I would say its more then 1 side. Now that I read what n8 just said I can understand more but in my personal opinion he is showing off his ride with products installed just as anyone else does. Maybe hes border lining it with the "CT Wrangler Holding 13.4+ On a Single Battery (AGM400)" but not exactly advertising ..

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Its not about the review its about the sales pitch. We have paying vendors here just like most forums. Its not fair to them if we let someone come in and do the same thijg for free that our vendors pay for. We enforce that when it bevomes an issue. It only becomes an issue when someone has to run off to facebook and complain about it. This is the 4th or 5th time this video has been posted before you posted it. And youre the actual owner builder. Im all for fair and unbiased reviews. Its how the car audio scene grows to include new brands but we cannot allow someone to step on the toes of our supporting vendors for their own personal gain.

I can understand this. Where do you draw the line though? I can speak highly of products in my build is that me advertising?

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Well actually the post is going on 100 comments, I would say its more then 1 side. Now that I read what n8 just said I can understand more but in my personal opinion he is showing off his ride with products installed just as anyone else does. Maybe hes border lining it with the "CT Wrangler Holding 13.4+ On a Single Battery (AGM400)" but not exactly advertising ..

So that means since i said wrangler my jeep dealer has to be on the dealer list?

So that means since i said wrangler my jeep dealer has to be on the dealer list, before i can mention i own a jeep?

Archived