Sonic Electronix

Stolen Amps Recovered. Now need to find this POS. Picture Pg 3.

i know everyone keeps calling him a crack head, which is possible don't get me wrong. but crack was so 90s. that dude looks like a Meth head. all slammed up!

didn't want to say it but that dude looks just like my cousin Franky! tats and everything he's a stand up guy as well

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Amps have been recovered. All 6 were sold at a scrap yard for $350. Yep thats almost $10000 in amps sold for $350. It had to be an inside job, someone knew Jeff, because as soon as it was put up on facebook and shared around 40+ times, they were ditched and turned up. Cases are pretty beat up, was told it looks like they tried to remove the screen printed logos and any identifying marks. Got one guy on video but we think that there was another involved as well. These cocksuckers will be caught and go away for awhile.

Seeing as they only got 350 for 10 g's worth of shit I would look into the people you know that smoke crack or meth

This is one problem with our hobby. Everybody, Next show you're at, look around and note how many crack heads there are, both competing and spectating.

Hell yeah. Not to be racist but the first real knocking system I heard was a white dude who would smoke primo's and spray raid on his weed.

I am just the middle man here, so dont shoot the messenger for not having all of the info.

Owner of the scrap yard took that pic(if you look in the bottom right corner you will see him holding one of the amps).

What makes no fucking sense is that he took a pic but doesnt know who he is. I think thats bullshit and he isnt telling.

May have a name for the guy already though.

Pics of the amps are on facebook. They are pretty beat up. They tried to scratch off all of the logos and fucked up the cases. Should find out this weekend if they still work.

Archived