Hands in the air now. Rough idle, shitty start, odd smell.

now i know what to get laura for christmas

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Like i said I bet you are glad you didnt try to sell it now right? Its just something you deal with. Ive done a tranny fuel pump and all kinds of shit in mine but you know what its paid for its mine and if it sits for 6 months while Im mad at it, it doesnt mean a thing. I can say that but as I type its looking at me through the window begging to go for a ride.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Like i said I bet you are glad you didnt try to sell it now right? Its just something you deal with. Ive done a tranny fuel pump and all kinds of shit in mine but you know what its paid for its mine and if it sits for 6 months while Im mad at it, it doesnt mean a thing. I can say that but as I type its looking at me through the window begging to go for a ride.

FIrst test we did was with the Plug in/reader to see codes.

When 3 things where possible, the next thing i payed for was compression check on the entire WHO ha.... If ANY weakness showed, id had sold it.

Comp test showed, ... and even made the tech shit, that, dude, your under warranty wear. All plugs (magnetic) where pulled to see if any ANY metal, or shavings where present)

Choice then and there (on the block. Top, and bottom) to put X amount into it.

I fought with my old man/mom on 2 things. I would NOT pay for one thing. But was willing to pay for some others.

Anyway,..... i seem to have a good "base/block" to keep with, as well as what we did do (round about way) did in fact work.

I have no service lights, and, it really is a new ride, driving wise. Its never been like this since day one.

But, it seems the foundation is there, soooooooo, i chose go.

Time will tell. Im gonna get it ok loud, and sell it, (and feel good about selling it) and do a 6th order build later.

Round and round we go.

(but again, your are correct, .... fighting through, was MUCH better than giving up bro. :) :

• 3 weeks later...

you get it figured out? professional tech here to help if you need. just got back on this forum from when i used to do builds, thought i might be able to help some people out.

Oh, yes sir. New spider fuel rail. Old one was leaking/split.

Fucker starts/runs like a dream.

Archived