Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help 2 15s box design


Yukonman11

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I'm in need of some help I'm building a box for my subs, I'm looking for anyone that has any designs for a box that I can get the best sound I can get out of it,

Vehicle: 94 yukon gt

Subs: rockford fosgate t2 15"s power series

Posted

Download Torres box calculator and win isd. Learn how to use them and those programs alone can help you build some great boxes.

in the meantime a box around 6.5-7cuft (pending music choice and how much you like the lows) tuning of 33-35hz. Double baffle and bracing.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

This should fit in a yukon (check before considering building), power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 4" figure is just an assembly guide:

2t215.jpg

2xdd2515t.jpg

If you would like something different let me know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...