JEFFYBOI Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 I currently have my HUs Lpf on full range which is 125 hz and been using the amps Lpf which is set at about 80hz . does it make a difference what Lpf i use? "Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21 PIONEER DEH-P8400BH 2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D 2 CROSSFIRE C7 18 HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400 DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC 275A SINGER ALT. DYNAMAT XTREME SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280 PIONEER COMPONENTS
Wheelz_pitch Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 The only difference I could see would be the slope on the crossover. Besides that same shit
Kyblack76 Posted April 19, 2014 Report Posted April 19, 2014 I use the HU Your amp would be constantly varible, if you that worried in dialing it in. My HU (80prs) has slopes that crush any amp out there...... I put all my amps on full, and use my HU or a DSP.... thats me SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
JEFFYBOI Posted April 19, 2014 Author Report Posted April 19, 2014 I think I'm going to try using the HU and play around with the slope. "Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21 PIONEER DEH-P8400BH 2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D 2 CROSSFIRE C7 18 HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400 DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC 275A SINGER ALT. DYNAMAT XTREME SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280 PIONEER COMPONENTS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.