Post The Most F***** Up Things Ever Thread

I had a friend who was going to start a business with me doing websites for local businesses. He was trying to get this girl to date him, but was working a lot and supporting himself, his sister, her 2 kids, and the sisters girlfriend while going to highschool. He had a few grand in savings (again, while doing all this in highschool) and he spent it all on this girl trying to get her to actually date him instead of being just friends. He was pretty straight edge, then he started smoking and drinking because she did. Then he started smoking weed because her dad sold it. THE WEEK his money ran out, she told him she found Jesus and couldn't hang out with him because he smoked, drank, and did weed.

Then he lost his virginity to a stripper who "actually liked him" just to call him a week later to say she used him to piss off her boyfriend.

Shortly after that I had to evict him from my parent rental property because he wasn't paying the $50 a WEEK to live there. I mean come on, who can't pay fucking 200 a month?! Well I carried dozens of bongs and shit out, including some rubber tubing and burt up spoons- threw it in the woods near by. My uncle called the cops on my dad that same afternoon while he was at the house and the officer wanted to 'look around' so thank god that stuff wasn't in there, can you see two 65+ year olds going to jail because of crap that wasn't theirs?

Then he married a girl who weighs more than 2x as much as him easily who was 7 months pregnant when they met.

From Business partner to drug addict :(

DAMN! Life can be a real bitch sometimes! :blink:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

DAMN! Life can be a real bitch sometimes! :blink:

No shit bro! He was one of my best friends so I don't mean to talk shit, but man I worry about how he's doing sometimes.

Then the girl he wasted his money on started trying to hang out with me a few months ago, I was like "BACK SUCCUBUS!" :angry:

And I'm married :blink:

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

women are here to drive us nuuuuttts...speakin of women...march 17th... bad day for me :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

WELL I have a few stories for you guys, but there really should be a graphic content sticky if i post stuff. Some of you guys know my Job some probably don't. I am a firefighter and I have seen it all. Literally. Some of you would like to pick my brain, but when the images flashed in your brain you probably wouldn't sleep for weeks. Here is one for you. I am not going into details cause Little Sally Sue might be reading. How about a Suzuki 1300 Busa going around 150 Mph Broadside into an 18 wheeler????? 18 wheeler is backing into a field to unhook his trailer. He is blocking the road with the truck and trailer. It is dark. 18 wheeler doesn't have side lights on the trailer. Man on Busa doing around 150 mph. Man on bike doesn't even hit the brakes. Hits the side of the truck right where the fuel tank on 18 wheelers are. The bike goes under the Fuel tank and lodges there. The man gets thrown under the truck and his legs wrap around the front axle of the truck. His shoes fly off go about 100 ft past the accident. At least that is where we found them. With something inside them. I get to go under the truck and get ole boy untangled. Had a helmet on, but on this day it didn't even help.