WTF HAVE I DONE? :(

You would need to check the remote turn on voltage coming from the head unit just like you checked it at the amp... with your meter. That can easily be done by probing connection between the head unit harness and the wire running to the amps.

I don't see a lot of fruit from that test though, it sound like you blew that circuit in the head unit and since they're not protected, you'll have to grab power from an ignition switched circuit in the car.

how could i go about doing that ?

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

You would need to check the remote turn on voltage coming from the head unit just like you checked it at the amp... with your meter. That can easily be done by probing connection between the head unit harness and the wire running to the amps.

I don't see a lot of fruit from that test though, it sound like you blew that circuit in the head unit and since they're not protected, you'll have to grab power from an ignition switched circuit in the car.

you can find a wire that turns on and off with the key and use that for your remote. Have you hooked up line from the power to remote on your amp like someone suggested? That will verify that it is infact the head unit remote thats bad.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

you can find a wire that turns on and off with the key and use that for your remote. Have you hooked up line from the power to remote on your amp like someone suggested? That will verify that it is infact the head unit remote thats bad.

no i havent tried that how could i try it?

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

So have you corrected your low voltage problem yet or are you still playing down into the 9's?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So have you corrected your low voltage problem yet or are you still playing down into the 9's?

fixed it. sold the 2500 : :roflmao: until i can run that much power

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Just hook a wire from your positive on your amp to your remote input. Ifit turns the amp on theres a problem with your remote wire or head unit.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Archived