Virus help

I know I have a virus on my desktop. got it when I was trying to download music for the show this weekend. But I have ran my anti virus and nothing has came up. I deleted all the files that I know where downloaded when I tried to get the music. What can I do to remove it my self since my anti virus no longer sees it.

Here is what it is doing.
Random Pop ups saying I have a virus...No shit
When I click home even tho its set to google.com it goes to this sight
http://search.conduit.com/?gd=&ctid=CT3317458&octid=EB_ORIGINAL_CTID&ISID=M241A6806-7834-4DA3-8045-6CDD63E7BD04&SearchSource=69&CUI=&SSPV=&Lay=1&UM=5&UP=SP3F8E46C4-04FA-4ACB-AFE2-92AE56FE54FC

Also wile im on SMD I see Begin JS tag-Examiner+728x90<do NOT MODIFY-->

I dont want to have it wiped again and I dont think it was backed up from the last time it was wiped. If it needs it tho its no big deal father in law can do it for free lol. But I want to try and take care of it my self.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Avg free. I had norton but it fucked with my computer so much. And I will try that and yes conduit search .

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I already removed a lot when I found out I had something weared. Also scanned and avg came up with something and got rid of that. I just installed a couple more things I did not see that the sight showed me now just testing it out again to see if it cleared it.

141 on music.

Just deleted a bunch more lol. I just went through every file I downloaded on 4-16(when I started having issues and tried downloading the music) and deleted a bunch more. So far all gone. Thanks man

141 on music.

Deleteing files that you downloaded will not remove the virus. Once the virus is in the computer, deleteing the host file that infected you will really do nothing more than just make you unable to reopen it.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm