8 10s Walled, 2008 Saab 93 - Loudest Saab

In one week i lowered my peak from 45 to 39hz and can play down to 28 with authority. I sacrificed 1 db peak to make my playable bandwidth alot more musical. Its only going to get better from me the more testing i do.

I also did a 151.3 sealed.

What did you do to achieve that? Mess with port area, box volume?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

It sounds so much better and it gets low too. More power and its goanna be a monster.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

unfortunately i believe this setup and any big system in this car has seen its day. You'd hate to let the thieves win, but they/he/she are and is not. This is a wake up call. I really couldnt afford as of now to get any more power which is what i need to get this or any system where i want it to be at. So when that time is right, i will build something of that caliber. I have other plans for this car now that i will pursue. Even if i wanted to get it back to where it just was, i would have to dip into my own money to do so, and then begin the saving and being cheap on everything to squeeze a few more dbs out.

Next time, it will be buy everything i need to do it right all at once. I thought i did that this time, but there are so many hidden fees i didnt take into account, mainly material, which next time i will.

Does this mean you only built for numbers and not to enjoy any music?

I assume you plan on tearing your wall out since you are not interested in it anymore,

Why not get an affordable amp/radio just to have bump while you drive? (til you can do what you really want)

Does this mean you only built for numbers and not to enjoy any music?

I assume you plan on tearing your wall out since you are not interested in it anymore,

Why not get an affordable amp/radio just to have bump while you drive? (til you can do what you really want)

i knew where it would be on the one amp and i planned to buy 2 amps pretty much right away, but the material cost added up way to fast so i couldnt.

Im still going to have something in it. Thieves wont be able to touch this one though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived