Second Skin Audio

i wanna get louder! any suggestions?

A vented box is a 4th order... Read more and soak up more knowledge.

A box toward the rear of the truck, sealed off into the cabin around the box is a good start with Monster power. Good luck trying to find room for batteries when you take up your whole trunk with a box.

I have no back seats and a false floor I have alot of room.

Just get a couple of Sundown X 12s and a good 3500W amp. You'll get the lows your after, not a 150 likely, but lows you'll get.

You have kind of mentioned two different goals. You are curious about a 150, you also say want to focus on the lows. Pick one.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

ct exos they are 3000w rms with no max rating for burps! I'm getting a single 15 and putting 4000w to it. hoping for a 143

I had a single t2d415 on a 1500.1bdco do a hair under 143. Was a hatchback though and I'm sure you could get up there with more power and a good box.

my main.goal is a hair trick. my box should be petty bad ass. I'm gonna fire into the cabin.from the ski hole. im fairly confident that i will up near the 145 mark but i really Dont care. if i can hair trick that's all that matters to me. I've wanted to for years and i think i finally

have a system that i think can. well see. just need the sub to hit the sstates and sell my current subs to help pay.for singer Alt. then build the box. so by the end of may i should be finished

Do it!! Single 15 here doing 149@37hz on music,tuned to 34. Sealed off from trunk,8600rms 5k clamped. Sounds nice and does hair tricks.

Archived