Suggestions for 4" LOUD Clear mids that will take 100rms

All-Or-Nothing

Why do you want 400W between 4 speakers that are 4" in diameter? That seems a bit overkill to me. Why don't you choose a smaller amp for your purpose? The power you are wanting to send is easily twice what most 4" speakers will handle.

I agree, if crossed properly they well take much more. But.....Why?

The amp I have is 100w x 4 @ 4ohms. Don't want to get another amp because i like this one.

I am not a speaker genius so I was under the impression I needed to atleast get speakers that will handle 100w rms. Since they will bandpassed (400hz to 1000) I guess they will handle it fine.

Simple answer I want to keep this Amp and use it.

Wait, why would you cross your mids from 400 to 1000hz?!

I'm assuming his BMW has a factory 3 way setup and he's only looking at finding something to replace the 4" mid. That would be my guess.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm assuming his BMW has a factory 3 way setup and he's only looking at finding something to replace the 4" mid. That would be my guess.

Well it's more of a 2 way setup but yes I am trying to replace the factory 4" mids. The subs in the car will be be replaced by Midbass speakers and the sundown in the trunk will handle all the lows.

Well it's more of a 2 way setup but yes I am trying to replace the factory 4" mids. The subs in the car will be be replaced by Midbass speakers and the sundown in the trunk will handle all the lows.

Archived