Jump to content

Suggestions for 4" LOUD Clear mids that will take 100rms


All-Or-Nothing

Recommended Posts

Posted

My car is a BMW 645 Vert. Not trying to do pods or cut just replace the factory 4" mids with something that will get really loud and clear.

My friend has suggested some Faital Pro 4" but it seems like the watts are kinda low. 60W max doesn't seem like they will be loud at all really. He also suggested lots of other 4" from Parts-Express but I really have never heard any of those speakers (not scared to try).

Largest I can go would be 5"but that would depend on the depth of the speakers.

So......LOUD, Clear and at least 100rms. I'm leaning towards some pro Audio drivers also.

Posted

Are u running an amp

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Posted

I have a slightly better pair of these in my doors along with upgraded tweets and a second mid woofer for a 3 way active setup. The mids are so loud and I'm running mine off more power than you are with a sundown sax100.4

http://cdtstore.com/cl_series/cl42.htm

They sell the mid by its self but the comps aren't a ton more.

Edit: Never mind the 4" mid is on sale for $69.99 a pair!!!!!! That is a steal, I just ordered a pair because of the price!

http://cdtstore.com/midwoofers/cl4.htm

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

Beyma has some pretty badass 5 inch pro audio mids :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

How much of the factory audio system is still in and operational?

Factory head unit going into the factory Logic7 Amp then into an LOC then to the amps for right now.

Going to be using a Mobridge DA-2 to get rid of the factory amp then from that to an undecided processor than to the amps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...