Suggestions for 4" LOUD Clear mids that will take 100rms

All-Or-Nothing

Bro you gotta realize your talking about a 4 inch speaker. None will handle 100w and produce full range. If you can set a cross over at about twice the FS or around 160 hz then it will probably handle all that amp can give it and be loud and clear. If you are planning on using it as a midbass like from 60 or 80 hz and up then don't expect it to perform as well or handle near as much. So if you can get a good mid bass to fill out the lower end then you will be fine, if not then you are gonna need to modify the door enough to put at least a good 6.5 in there.

Edit: sorry I'm late, hope you either knew this when you bought them or didn't buy yet.

Bro you gotta realize your talking about a 4 inch speaker. None will handle 100w and produce full range. If you can set a cross over at about twice the FS or around 160 hz then it will probably handle all that amp can give it and be loud and clear. If you are planning on using it as a midbass like from 60 or 80 hz and up then don't expect it to perform as well or handle near as much. So if you can get a good mid bass to fill out the lower end then you will be fine, if not then you are gonna need to modify the door enough to put at least a good 6.5 in there.

Edit: sorry I'm late, hope you either knew this when you bought them or didn't buy yet.

I don't plan on using them for Midbass. They will be crossed around 400HZ.

Why do you want 400W between 4 speakers that are 4" in diameter? That seems a bit overkill to me. Why don't you choose a smaller amp for your purpose? The power you are wanting to send is easily twice what most 4" speakers will handle.

I agree, if crossed properly they well take much more. But.....Why?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived