Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box Help for Skar ZVX 12s


jmanjr82

Recommended Posts

Posted

Subs: Skar Audio ZVXv2 12s

Amp: Skar Audio 4500.1

Sub and port firing up

Here is what I came up with on torres:

Net Volume is 4.13 after port and sub displacement (0.30 for the pair)

Box outside dimensions:

Height 24in

Width 33in

Depth 15in

Port:

Height 13.5in

Width 4in

Length 24in

Cuts should be:

Top 27.5in x 15in

Bottom 33in x 15in

Side 1- 22.5in x 13.5in

Side 2- 24in x 13.5in

Front&back 33in x 22.5

Port:

13.5in x 20in = 34.23in

I don't fully grasp the port length part after reading I found that some people said subtract the port width from the length and whats left over should be your cut specs?

I am very open for ideas/suggestions and any other help to get this design into the building stages

Posted

The port length is measured along the center line of the port end to end. You are not telling what vehicle is it so it's hard give further feedback.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4010 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...