''Bassman'' Posted April 23, 2014 Report Posted April 23, 2014 Youtube Account : Bassman1439 New Build in progress: 1987 Jeep Cherokee 153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers Alternator Mike Singer 230a and 350a Amps Taramp HD8000 Taramp HD6500 Taramp 5000 Taramp TS1300x2 Taramp 2000 Mids 16 Beyma mi100 8's 10 Beyma mi100 10's 4 beyma mi100 15's Highs 16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside Batts D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s Sub Stage 6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS
BassHead88 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 I want to get a demo of his Jeep someday. Inspiration TEAM Northwest SPL TEAM SHOK
SLAYER1805 Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 I want to get a demo of his Jeep someday. Inspiration Word. I miss my Cherokee
BLuejoules Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Now thats a wind tunnel. IG: devinthydude
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.