should i wire up fans for my amp?

Push pull configuration in a sealed environment (other than the openings for the fans of course)

How low do you have that thing wired?

As said above, if it was installed correctly and has adequate electrical to begin with, there should be no problem keeping it within an acceptable temperature range.

The metal on amps is supposed to act as a heat sing, they absorb heat from the internals. What do you mean by "messing up" when it gets hot?

Itll make the vocals static and lose their volume and sometimes it just goes into pertect.

Have you figured out all the other problems you have started threads about with your mids and highs? Or is this just another shot in the dark with no troubleshooting or research to fix those same problems?

All those,treads are about this problem and ive trouble shooted just about everything.

Do some research and planning for a change.

know one can tell you anything about your setup with out seeing it.

most of the time an amp getting hot is due to placement. A small confined place will create more heat build up.

Well its out,in,the,open and when I dry air blows on it but it still over heats

You're missing it dude, air BLOWING on it wont do anything! You have to CIRCULATE air around the amp. To PULL out the hot air and to PUSH in the cool air. If it's inclosed, if its not putting a fan to just blow air on it wont do anything bro

Have you figured out all the other problems you have started threads about with your mids and highs? Or is this just another shot in the dark with no troubleshooting or research to fix those same problems?

All those,treads are about this problem and ive trouble shooted just about everything.

So you are confident that this is a proper fix to your problems? I doubt it. You know each thread can have more than one page so you dont have to start a new one on the same topic when that first page is full right?

i swear you said you swapped em..

Find it Kyle.

If this kid was my little brother I would have done kicked his ass a few threads ago. Wait, if he was my little brother he would know better.

its not the amp i dont think

well,one of these days my stupid brother will let me hold hes CT sounds 125.4 and see if it still does it but its hard to test cause itll go days without doing it.

Maybe he doesn't want his amp to end up in the same state as yours....

Archived