Soundqubed Q-Mat out of stock?

I have been looking at getting the trunk kit of q-mat. I was just looking at it on the website yesterday. Now I went on today to actually buy it, and they only have 1 sheet, or 10 sheets. Does this mean they are out of stock? How long? And would I be better off getting it on amazon?

Thank you

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

ok. ya i just got it off amazon. they are the same price right? and i wanted to get it from sq website cuz i always like the chance of getting a sticker lol. im a sucker for company stickers. haha thanks

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Your buying it direct from SQ either way. They are just selling through amazon, so you will probably get a sticker either way. There are no Soundqubed retailers that i know of i think that's how they keep their prices so low.

If you buy through SQ website they give you points but I am not sure if you get the same points through Amazon. My Q mat will be here today. :)

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

lucky lol. i dont know if they will be shipped out before the weekend, or have to wait till monday to ship. delivery estimate on amazon is may 1- may 6 :/ hopefully i get it the 1st!! lol cant wait to tame all the rattles

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived