rsfm089 Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 Hdc3 only come in d1. Can I wire this to one ohm or is it half ohm and two ohm. I can't afford a .5 ohm stable amp. Wtf I really wanted to buy this sub today.
Noel989 Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 Only .5 and 2 ohms Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
rsfm089 Posted April 25, 2014 Author Report Posted April 25, 2014 Is there another did in that price range with 1500 RMS I really can't go over 300 and can only fit one twelve. I need a D2 sub
mrd6 Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 First option that comes to mind http://store.ficaraudio.com/q12/ My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
rsfm089 Posted April 25, 2014 Author Report Posted April 25, 2014 After up grades its to much and I don't know if I could wait that long. I know I don't need all the upgrades but at least cooling
john253a Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 they all have the option of d1 d2 and d4 coils call them you could look the the hds12 or even 2 hds10 instead of the hdc12 if you happy to spend 70 more idd go the hdc412, but you'll need at least the q1-2200 to power it (q1-3500 better)
rsfm089 Posted April 25, 2014 Author Report Posted April 25, 2014 After shipping to my house the hdc4 comes to four hundred. I know free shipping but there's handling fees and such
john253a Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 just call them then and see why it not up there as an option, maybe out of stock or on back order
Facekicker Posted April 25, 2014 Report Posted April 25, 2014 12" HDC3 D2? http://www.amazon.com/SoundQubed-HDC3-Copper-1000W-RMS/dp/B00AY0EFHU 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
rsfm089 Posted April 25, 2014 Author Report Posted April 25, 2014 12" HDC3 D2? http://www.amazon.com/SoundQubed-HDC3-Copper-1000W-RMS/dp/B00AY0EFHU Is it safe to order off amazon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.