rsfm089 Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I have a pos amp and will be upgrading when I get a good one if I build a box for an hdc3 and then change out amps later will I have to build a different box. Will be going from audio planet 3000.1 to a aq2200
CodyLucente Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I dont quite understand why you would have to build a diff box, you build it to the sub not amp but built the box to the system you want and grow into it. Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid
Smoove Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 AQ over the AP any day. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CodyLucente Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 oh i missed that completely im a dumbass. but yes the aq will push way more power, if i had to guess i would say the ap3000 will give u 700w rms and the aq2200 will give you 2400w rms Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid
jarrius Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 No need to build a different box. And guys he said he is going from the ap to the AQ. I just hope he has some electrical to back that amp up. 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
rsfm089 Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 Yes I will have the electrical already in the works
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.