Trying to fix epic ground loop!

have you checked to make sure your RCA's are good? check the continuity on the sheathing and the core of each side.also make sure the RCA's are actually being grounded out through your deck too

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Are both of your amps grounded to same place?

Have you:

- grounded alt case to frame

- front battery to frame

- add hu ground to chassis

- chassis to frame ground

All grounds 1/0 or bigger except hu of course.

Yes this is done, sorry it didn't appear the first time.

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

have you checked to make sure your RCA's are good? check the continuity on the sheathing and the core of each side.also make sure the RCA's are actually being grounded out through your deck too

I hear what you are saying but it just seems strange it didn't do any of this ever until I moved the ground only. Not being rude just don't know how moving my ground makes the RCA bad.

Build coming soon

Same thread = (I get whine when I ground to the battery ) ! its trial and error with grounds. some cars have it and some don't.

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Same thread = (I get whine when I ground to the battery ) ! its trial and error with grounds. some cars have it and some don't.

Fixed... Moved mid/hi ground to back seat chassis bolt and it worked like a charm. Amazing... Thanks to all who chimed in!! Hope the problem stays gone!

Build coming soon

Glad it helped !!!! that whine is the WORST!!!

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Archived