CleanSierra Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 I buy them dinner first. I then put on some Barry White and tell them how beautiful they are. I then mount them and make sweet love to them Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 I do like the chrome actually. And I was planning on crescendo 6.5s so those would be perfect. Thanks for the input
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 Haha I'm more of a let's get some pizza guy haha jk
will77530 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 which tweeters exactly did you get, most shops serieously will hot glue or jb weld them in it works i guess
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 these are what I have for now. Bought them for my girlfriends car but we sold the car and I'm gonna use them until I get the funs for the ones I want. If I need more pics just let me know
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 which tweeters exactly did you get, most shops serieously will hot glue or jb weld them in it works i guess Im sure it works but I want the best possible for when I want to change them out I won't have a mess to get rid off
Guest Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 Haha I'm more of a let's get some pizza guy haha jk
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 Haha I'm more of a let's get some pizza guy haha jk exactlyyyyy hahahaha My girlfriend cringes everytime I mention pizza to her too lol. which is all the more reason to get some
will77530 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 from what i can see from pics on google, they might twist apart and mount similiar to gunnems or you can pressure fit them in (cut hole real tight so they squeeze in and dont come out) unless you want them out obviously
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 I guess I'll figure something out lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.