bmxkid92 Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 Trying to do everything correct the first time and not worry about it anymore but I have some Rockford Fosgate tweeters that come with the flush mount. I want to keep a clean look on my doors or A pillar instead of having them stick out like a sore thumb. How or what do you guys use to mount/secure them. Someone at one of the local shops tried saying they would JB weld them in but I didn't exactly like the sound of that. Any help would be great
alaskanzx5 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 I did mine like any other speaker but then again its a punch pro tweet not exactly small the instruction should tell you how to do it. If not call RF tech and ask what they recommend for their tweets. Or just some hot glue or something. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Jhunt94 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 Is there already a factory spot for a tweeter in your vehicle? 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 The factory tweet mounts are in the front but are 3 in 3.5 in
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 And the mount on the tweet is one screw in the back but I have nothing to mount to behind the pillar
Guest Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 this is how i did my rockford tweets but they stick out this way Ive also put in some crescendo silk dome tweeters for those i cut the hole as big as the magnet for a flush mount they come with a ring that screws onto the back magnet once you have put the tweet in the hole to hold it in place
bmxkid92 Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 I like the way yours looks because of the all black. Unfortunately my interior is a tan color. Which is really one of the only reasons I want to flush mount
evermaxx Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 Could paint the bracket lol. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
will77530 Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 which tweeters exactly did you get, most shops serieously will hot glue or jb weld them in it works i guess
Guest Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 I like the way yours looks because of the all black. Unfortunately my interior is a tan color. Which is really one of the only reasons I want to flush mount crescendo looks pretty with chrome you can see here the ring and how it would screw into the back of the tweet http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/rts-1-audiophile-silk-dome-tweeter-kit.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.