SlamminBeats Posted May 4, 2014 Author Report Posted May 4, 2014 the alpine cde-bt149hd or whatever it is, supports flac or acc files iirc. Its a nice headunit, my favorite from alpine since the cda-9887 dead head. Would be cool to be able to play flac. hmm
n8ball2013 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Yes I had no issues or complaints with it at all. Did what I wanted to had an eq and independent woofwr control. I wouldnt hesitate to run one. If I wasnt lazy id send you the one I have to demo. But im lazy and all that THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SlamminBeats Posted May 4, 2014 Author Report Posted May 4, 2014 Yes I had no issues or complaints with it at all. Did what I wanted to had an eq and independent woofwr control. I wouldnt hesitate to run one. If I wasnt lazy id send you the one I have to demo. But im lazy and all that im realy thinking of getting the DDX370 instead of the clarion cz702 i really want a double din because it would look alot nicer. Just trying to make sure its not a cheapo unit that will easily cause noise because i concluded the noise in my car was form the HU.
n8ball2013 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Its not a pioneer youll be fine THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
SlamminBeats Posted May 4, 2014 Author Report Posted May 4, 2014 http://www.ebay.com/itm/DDX370-/390833343291?pt=US_Video_In_Dash_Units_w_o_GPS&hash=item5aff7b8b3b should i go for it? lol about to pull the trigger
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.