Jump to content

Need New Headunit ASAP NOW


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking for 4 volt preouts, front rear sub - obviously ;)

rear usb is a must.

single din or double din. probably a single din since it will be a bit cheaper.

something with decent EQ ability.

Preferably an alpine since i haven't tried one yet but i will consider a pioneer ( dear god) and a kenwood again.

go!!!!

also if your selling pm me if your unit fits my needs.

thanks

Posted

5 volt RCA's, 3 way active capable, rear usb, time alignment, built in mic. CZ702. Wish I woulda got one over my 2nd CZ501

http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-CZ702-Vehicle-Digital-Receiver/dp/B006WVXA0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398912632&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+cz702

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Pioneer x9600bhs I just got, super nice sound quality

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

Posted

5 volt RCA's, 3 way active capable, rear usb, time alignment, built in mic. CZ702. Wish I woulda got one over my 2nd CZ501

http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-CZ702-Vehicle-Digital-Receiver/dp/B006WVXA0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398912632&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+cz702

I agree with the above. I have ran several (most) brands over the past 30 yrs. And i have to say the Clarion units seem to have far better sound quality. I also have run the 501 for 3yrs with no issues.

truthsayer

Posted

5 volt RCA's, 3 way active capable, rear usb, time alignment, built in mic. CZ702. Wish I woulda got one over my 2nd CZ501

http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-CZ702-Vehicle-Digital-Receiver/dp/B006WVXA0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398912632&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+cz702

I agree with the above. I have ran several (most) brands over the past 30 yrs. And i have to say the Clarion units seem to have far better sound quality. I also have run the 501 for 3yrs with no issues.

CZ501 rocks man. Had one in my red truck 2 years ago, had to go back. Ditched an amazing Pioneer AVHP4400BH for it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

5 volt RCA's, 3 way active capable, rear usb, time alignment, built in mic. CZ702. Wish I woulda got one over my 2nd CZ501

http://www.amazon.com/Clarion-CZ702-Vehicle-Digital-Receiver/dp/B006WVXA0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398912632&sr=8-1&keywords=clarion+cz702

I agree with the above. I have ran several (most) brands over the past 30 yrs. And i have to say the Clarion units seem to have far better sound quality. I also have run the 501 for 3yrs with no issues.

CZ501 rocks man. Had one in my red truck 2 years ago, had to go back. Ditched an amazing Pioneer AVHP4400BH for it.

Ya, i ran Pioneer for the last 6 to 7 yrs, before i decided to go back with Clarion. And i plan on sticking with Clarion. I get more compliments about how good my system sounds with the clarion, than any other brand I've ran. There just so clean and sweet sounding.

truthsayer

Posted

I love my cz702

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Are there any double dins that have the same SQ as the CZ702? I'm thinking about getting a new HU soon

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...