Phaeton Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Quick question for you video editing wizards out there, i like to slow down my videos and audio, but i cant figure out how to render the video with it slowed down. 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
Noel989 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 I'm not an expert and I dont use vegas I just started using premiere pro On it I click (right click I think) on on the file/wave that's on the storyline and it gives me an option and that's where I slow down stuff Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Phaeton Posted May 4, 2014 Author Report Posted May 4, 2014 Huh, Alright. I like vegas 9 because i been messing about with it the longest, so i sorta know how it works. But i might switch over to what you got, seems a bit more user friendly. 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
inm Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 It's been a while since I used Vegas, but IIRC, you just pull the edge of the video file itself to stretch it to the desired rate. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Phaeton Posted May 4, 2014 Author Report Posted May 4, 2014 I used that way before but the quality goes to shit and it gets all choppy. But the rate bar keeps the quality somehow. vegas confuses me sometimes... 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.