Cj Kumz Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Hey people. I am using a pioneer head unit that has a bass setting (0-6) and a graphic equaliser showing 50hz, 125hz, 315hz, etc (0-6+). Now question is what is the effect of increasing on the 50hz eq setting as opposed to the bass setting??? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
islandpride684 Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Does the eq have 3 settings like high, mid, n low with diff settings on each? What do you mean by bass setting? Are you referring to the sw controls? What is the model of your pioneer head unit? Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
islandpride684 Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 I saw your other post and the main thing you want to set is the loud, set to high, your SLA set to 4 or whatever highest setting on it, and your HPF. The rest you just have to mess with it and set it at a point where it sounds good to you without distortion. A DD1 would be great in this case because you can figure out what volume your head unit distorts at making your adjustments easy. Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
pickup1 Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 The bass setting the bass boost?..I have a Pioneer that has that,and only go to +1,when I play old songs with not much bass.I put it back to 0 when I play other music..usually adds too much bass.
Cj Kumz Posted May 12, 2014 Author Report Posted May 12, 2014 what model pioneer deck? Pioneer DEH-6050ub Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Cj Kumz Posted May 12, 2014 Author Report Posted May 12, 2014 Thanks guys ill try play around to what works best for me.. A question on the 7 band equalizer, what exactly does it do those frequencies?? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.