How to remove really really HARD water spots on window's!!

Go to your local detail shop it will take them 15 minutes to remove it all its not that hard but they will probably charge you a decent amount. Try a car safe acid/ granitize hard water remover for example unfrotently cant buy it over the counter so i dont know how that helps.I never looked but I'm sure advance will have a similar product. Or you could go with brass polish like jewlers rouge and some kindof buffing tool might work but easiest and safest way is an acid.and eBay has some products like acid

I steel wool my windows with a fine grit. Takes the waterspots right off without scratching the glass.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I heard about very fine steel wool and wax but im scared to scratch glass!! I will say vinegar did nothing and ammonia and water also did nothing.

you'd be amazed at what it takes to cut into most glass. unless you have some fancy euro car that has softer glass then you'll be fine with 0000

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I heard about very fine steel wool and wax but im scared to scratch glass!! I will say vinegar did nothing and ammonia and water also did nothing.

you'd be amazed at what it takes to cut into most glass. unless you have some fancy euro car that has softer glass then you'll be fine with 0000

Ok so I went through and did all my windows with 0000 steel wool and it remove about 75% of the spots now im just left with outlines of the hard water.....

Archived