Just this past weekend on saturday i took a downhilling trip to Highland Mountain bike park and it was awesome. my friend and i rented specialized demo 8's and got in a full days worth of riding.

For the price you really couldnt beat it i dont think. $150 for rental and lift ticket and whatever you need for gas and food.

The trails there were great and are perfectly maintained. I didnt do any of the crazy big drops or anything but i still had a great time.

I only crashed once too haha.

If theres alot of interest in this ill post a couple more videos of the riding. I think i had the perfect setup for the gopro on the chest mount.

I have nothing against mountain bikers, they're not fucktarded riding 4 wide down the middle of the road in a skin tight suit showing off their belly fat and lack of testes like road cyclists, flipping off traffic for not being respected like a 4 ton truck that can flatten them.

Everyone calls me "Dumass" haha.

The crash actually wasnt that bad. I landed almost perfectly on my back on the face of the landing... it sounds bad but it actually made the impact "soft".

The worst was sliding down the landing haha and the rocks that were sticking out of it.

Never have i had a wedgie that bad hahah. Dam near looked like i was wearing a speedo haha

lol me and all my friends like Mountain biking. they're all getting ready for the DH racing season coming up....im at school :P (becoming an engineer to buy better bikes)

10254000_10203872928846787_1335186009517

10255321_10203866826694237_1724699213528

nice vid btw

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Im not sure i could race... I dont have the money for a nice bike right now nor the experience.

The videos really dont do this place any justice though. Those jumps were alot bigger than they look. and everything was alot steeper too.

thats a nice looking bike though.. kona stinky?

Im not sure i could race... I dont have the money for a nice bike right now nor the experience.

The videos really dont do this place any justice though. Those jumps were alot bigger than they look. and everything was alot steeper too.

thats a nice looking bike though.. kona stinky?

it's always hard to give jumps justice on film. especially a go pro. lol

and thanks, it's actually a 06 Demo 9 lol it's old and heavy but for $800 it's nice to have something to keep up with my friends that spend thousands on their bikes :P

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Well i thought from having it mounted on my chest it would give a good perception but ehhh. it got rid of the depth, height, and angle. oh well haha. still got some good footage.

I see the demo now haha. i didnt see the second part of the rear swingarm when i first looked at it.

I actually didnt like the demo 8 i rented. it was setup wayyy to stiff for my liking. but it was crazy light and accelerated really fast. i probally should have got a large though.

I loved the community at the park though. everyone was really friendly and gave advice and just wanted to have a good time.

fast forward to

16:10 for a stump and 16:25 for a tree :lol2:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass