Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

i need a new box


Recommended Posts

Posted

Soo i just got 2 alpine type r for free and got a sick idea. run one on each side of my sundown. how ca i do this while staying high by 12 deep and like wide? i would like to keep it ported any ideas and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also how would i wire this 2 amps one for sundown and one for the alpines or can they all be on the same amp?

Posted

im confused ;o

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Posted

I just got two alpine type r I want to put my sundown in the middle of the two. The box can only be 45 wide 14 high and 12 deep what's the best box design to get nice and low while being ported? Or is it not possible

Posted

Sell the type r's and get another sundown sub. And if I'm reading correctly you currently have 3 different amps on one sub? Sell those too and get one decent amp.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I have two different amps and two different brands of subs. 1 sundown sa12 on a hifonics Brutus. And 2 alpine type r on a drive crunch amp. I thought about getting another sundown but I think the 3 would looks and sound better.

Posted

are you trying to run 2 different types of subs?

That seems to be his plan. I don't think he knows any better.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I have two different amps and two different brands of subs. 1 sundown sa12 on a hifonics Brutus. And 2 alpine type r on a drive crunch amp. I thought about getting another sundown but I think the 3 would looks and sound better.

Having mixed subs wouldn't look better. Build yourself a good box, take a lot of time perfecting it and it will surprise you how loud it will get. You're best off selling the alpines and amps and getting another SA sub.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3493 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...