Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

i need a new box


Recommended Posts

Posted

So let's say I did build this box...... It would have to have bassicly build three small boxes inside the big box so they don't destroy each other

that still wont work.

:WTFBubble:

Posted

Don't try to alter a box you already have with different chambers, theres no way in hell you'll have the right airspace.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Look, theres a lot of people here that know what they're talking about and a few who don't. When folks here give you advise it's best you take it. You have a lot to learn, this is a good time to learn something, so take the advise.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Look, theres a lot of people here that know what they're talking about and a few who don't. When folks here give you advise it's best you take it. You have a lot to learn, this is a good time to learn something, so take the advise.

its so frustrating sometimes....i feel like letting these hard headed people make their mistakes. I like the theory of thinning the herd.

Posted

Yes I no I have a lot to learn!!! Believe me I no that!! I would just like a little more explanation of why not then just don't do it. There are many people that have done it so I'm courious. I think I'm just going to sell the type r and amp and get another sundown and bigger amp

Posted

I told you, there will be cancelation and it will end up sound like shit. You put them in the same box on different amps they are going to run out of phase.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

you cant run different subs in the same box because each sub has different specs and it wont sound right especially Is each sub is on a different amp. You kinda could run them in separate boxes but I wouldn't mess around with that. you can still end up with cancelation. get another sundown and one good solid amp.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Posted

Good choice.

Keep us posted on it.

Also if you have questions about the amp and sub don't be afraid to ask. (just don't make a vs thread)

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Alright time for a new amp and sub

Good thinking! You will be happier and louder.

all the other people you see on youtube or on the streets are idiots and theyre not loud because of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3493 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...