Which set should I get?

Seymore

I swear to god if i get some biased, nut-hugging people in here to judge, but here we go.

Should I go with NVX's
NVX VSP65KIT (6 1/2" components)
NVX VSP65 (6 1/2" coaxials)
NVX SDBP40 (40sqft of deadening)
for $255 shipped or
Should i go with Rockford/Second Skin's
RF P165-S (6 1/2" components)
RF P165 (6 1/2" coaxials)
Second Skin Damplifier (32sqft)
for $265.42 shipped?
Nvx vs Tried, tested and proven basically.
All speakers will be run off of a RF P500-4 with 60ish watts clean power into them. (civic DD build FTW)

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

I have the Rockford setup in my 2009 Altima. Components up front i mounted the mid-range in the stock door location and the tweeter in the stock dash speaker location. The rear speakers are mounted in MDF adapters in the stock 6x9 holes. I have this running off a 50x4 alpine amp. Only complant is that the tweeter are harsh and loud and there is no way to turn them down other than using the eq. Wish they had a cross over where you can turn them down. Now it might be because im bouncing them off the glass and the install that makes them harsh. Just sharing my experience.

I have the Rockford setup in my 2009 Altima. Components up front i mounted the mid-range in the stock door location and the tweeter in the stock dash speaker location. The rear speakers are mounted in MDF adapters in the stock 6x9 holes. I have this running off a 50x4 alpine amp. Only complant is that the tweeter are harsh and loud and there is no way to turn them down other than using the eq. Wish they had a cross over where you can turn them down. Now it might be because im bouncing them off the glass and the install that makes them harsh. Just sharing my experience.

That sound okay, highs do bounce off of glass. Could you tell me a little about the mids and bass though?

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Archived